Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seven Recipes to Try this Holiday Season


Oh how I miss that feeling of the holiday season! Every year since I left Canada this season is the one I miss the most. Holiday decoration, recipes and ideas are everywhere on the web and I want to be part of it all. I always try to bring a little of the holidays to Israel, although they do not celebrate them here. We have plenty of Jewish holidays, but Thanksgiving and Christmas will always hold a special part of my heart. We usually have a small Christmas dinner with friends and we put up a small Christmas tree in our home. One of my favorite part of the holidays is going over to friends and of course all the delicious candy and cookies. So I rounded up seven recipes that would be great to try this holiday season.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts