Saturday, December 28, 2013

A wonderful weekend to you!!


I hope all of you who celebrated had a wonderful Christmas, we went to a little Christmas party at our friends house and I enjoyed it so much! It was so great to eat together and share our past memories from home each one from his own culture. I love how Christmas brings people together and really focuses on loving one another. A lot of people feel controversial over Christmas, especially Messianic Jews, but from my experience Christmas is a time of celebrating Christ and the love he gave us, a time to remind us what love is and share our love with others. Anyways I am excited for the weekend, we are having a little game party tomorrow with family which should be fun. I hope you all had a great week and an even better weekend ahead.

Here are some great links...

I am baking these peanut butter cookies for our game party.

Cutest toddler naps with his puppy

Another warm dutch home

I just love Jane Austen quotes

Lovely winter whites fashion editorial

Make these panko mozzarella sticks

Love this DIY concrete credenza

I want this floral jumper

Love the Design files open house

DIY confetti poppers great for a New Year's party



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts