Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy first weekend of 2014!


This week has been very eventful! Last day at work, New Years, my brothers birthday and getting ready to leave! I feel so blessed! We still have some things to get and we have to pack but its come up really quickly! We are really excited for this new year and all the wonderful new things it will bring along with it. I hope you all had a wonderful start to your year! We are hoping to finish getting ready this weekend and enjoy our time with family and friends.

Some links I enjoyed...

Loved this video about the power of empathy

I want to try these overnight cinnamon buns



A beautiful photography series called Flamboya, portraying Africa 



Ten free apps that will make your life easier

Hope you have a great one 

Image via: Madewell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts