Monday, February 3, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies


What can be better than chewy soft peanut butter cookie? This is diffidently the cookie I make for comfort. I made these before we left Israel and I wish I could have one right now! It is the taste of home. Max loves peanut butter (I'm sure he is addicted) so these were a huge hit. This recipe is really easy and the cookies are so comforting. I love mine plain and simple but I also make some for Max and my family with dark chocolate chunks and some with white chocolate chunks. All the variations turned out great. I used this recipe from A Cup of Jo. I divided the dough into three and added dark chocolate chunks to one third, white chocolate chunks to one third and the rest I did plain. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts