Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Etsy Finds: Bags


Backpacks are everywhere lately and I love it! They are really stylish but a lot more comfortable than purses. While we were in Bolivia I bought a beautiful leather backpack, which I love. The only downside is that it is really stiff and structured, and the straps leave stains on my sleeves (if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know!). I still love using it, but I have been eyeing other backpacks that are a bit more for everyday use. I found this shop on Etsy called Inconnu, look at their bags! They are beautiful, I love the combination of the canvas and the leather straps. I personally love the backpacks, especially the one pictured on the top left.

(Pictures from their Etsy shop: Inconnu)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts