Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend!


What are you doing this weekend? We are celebrating Max's birthday on Friday! It's going to be fun with some more Russian food and family. And on Sunday we fly back home. I must say I am ready to go home, be able to understand everything and finally be part of the conversation. First thing I will do when we get back, hug my mom and have a huge salad with cottage cheese on toast.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

Can you read people's emotions? Take the test here

A Southern California rustic getaway 

Miss Moss's beautiful wedding day

The best time of day to drink coffee

Cute mini pies

The proper way to set a table

I want these PJs

I'm craving this pomegranate, kale, and wild rice salad with walnut and feta

How to say goodbye at a party

This tiny Hollywood home is beautiful in it's simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts