Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Chunky Scarves


We are going to Belarus in less than two weeks to visit Max’s family for the first time! I have never met his mom and little brother and am very excited to finally meet them and see where he grew up. I know, it sounds crazy that we have been married almost a year and I have never met them but it is so hard to get a visa! The visas were finally approved and we are flying for two weeks in the beginning of November. Since the weather there is much cooler, I have to prepare myself for the change. I haven’t been in temperature below 0 C. since moving from Canada five years ago and my body is definitely not used to the cold. Chunky scarves are the best way to cozy up in the winter while still looking stylish, and so I plan be using them lots to warm up while we are away. They look great over jackets, sweaters, t-shirts and really almost everything. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts