Monday, October 21, 2013

Coffee Lover



Are you a coffee lover? I definitely am! I love my two mugs of coffee a day, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. I have a routine four-o’clock coffee break, which I am quite strict about and if for some reason I must skip it, my whole day feels ruined. I usually have my coffee break with a little something sweet, whatever I have on hand it really doesn't matter as long as I have good coffee. I even kept this routine during my mandatory years in the military, and to this day my friends from the army like to make fun of my “rule” of having a coffee break. Of course since then my breaks are much more eloquent with French pressed coffee and not instant which is the best we could make in our impromptu kitchen. 


How do you drink your coffee? I use a French press, which I love. It makes great coffee; I also like filter coffee but I find that the French press makes coffee with a dark rich texture. Have you ever tried it? It’s really great and easy. Of course, one of the most important things about coffee is the mug you drink it in. It makes all the difference if you drink from a beautiful mug, doesn’t it? Here are a few mugs I am loving right now.

Love these natural tones

Mociun - amazing shop I just discovered

Paper and Clay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts