Monday, October 28, 2013

Fresh Beauty


I love fresh looking makeup, using makeup subtly to really bring out your true beauty. It is so refreshing to see an alluring woman with so little makeup. I started using makeup daily when I started my office job, until then I mostly wore only mascara. My workday routine is – minimal eye shadow, mascara and foundation only on blemished areas. I use this, MAC foundation which is amazing. It is really light and can be used for total cover or just for blemishes and it blends in wonderfully. It also has SPF which is great for freckled faces. Of-course there are certain occasion for heavier makeup, but isn't it just great to see a beautiful, fresh faced woman walking down the street?

What are your thoughts on light makeup?




Images via: 1, 2, 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts