Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Homemade Pizza


Making pizza at home is one of those things that brings back a whole bunch of good memories from my childhood. My mom used to make it all the time, for birthday parties and all us kids got to make their own pizza or just for a fun afternoon at home. I loved helping her, my job was always grating the cheese. Homemade pizza is really easy to make and you can top it with all your favourite things. I now make it often at home, it is a great dinner for a relaxed Saturday at home. I use this recipe from Smitten Kitchen, make a sauce out of crushed tomatoes, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. And top it off with whatever I feel like at the moment. For this pizza I did mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh and hard mozzarella. It turns out delicious every time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts