Friday, October 3, 2014

Three Moments Of Thanks

Street art in our neighborhood

This week we have been busy getting ready for our upcoming job interview with JFJ. As some of you may know since getting back to Israel we started an internship with Jews for Jesus as children and youth workers. And next week we are flying to San Francisco again for our interview, we are nervously excited. What I am really really looking forward to is the fact that I will see my two best friends from Canada! We are meeting up in Seattle for a long weekend together and I could not be more excited. It's been a long time since we have seen each other. Until then I am focusing on and thankful for the pretty moments of life. 

getting back to eating healthy

small glimpses of fall even in the heat of Israel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts