Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DIY Magnets


Yesterday I was looking at our fridge, and thought to myself realized how ugly the magnets make it. So I decided to do a little DIY and make them pretty. It’s really simple, and makes a great difference on your fridge. All you need is extra fabric scraps, glue, and some thick paper.

This is what I did:

I took all the magnets we had and cut them up into different sizes. I then covered them with thick paper, this way nothing could be seen through the fabric.


I collected a few different fabric scraps that would go well together, and cut them up the same size as the magnets.


Then all that's left to do is glue the fabric on the pieces, wait a few minutes for it to dry and decorate your fridge. 

That's it! Isn't it really simple? But believe me it makes a big difference on your fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Simple Comforts